Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Temple Square, Salt Lake City

I really enjoyed Temple Square.   They have a wonderful museum of church history. I spent most of the day in there.

We got to attend an organ concert in the tabernacle. It was so awesome!  I enjoyed every minute of it.  



I was disappointed that we could not tour the temple. 




We did not go into the family genealogy library,  it looked nice

We ate pizza and garlic buns at Etse. It was really good. We went back to the park and jumped into the pool since it was 100 degrees!

Sweet dreams from the Mormon capital of the world 

3 comments:

  1. I think not even all Mormons can go in the temple, right? I had some Mormon friends get married in a temple and they didn't realize that until a bunch of people they invited got turned away from the ceremony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, when I asked they said only members were allowed inside.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful place, didn't realize you weren't allowed in. I would have been tempted to check out the genealogy section.

    ReplyDelete