Monday, January 18, 2016

A Day of Firsts!


I went to my first zumba class!  Whew was it hard but I made it through the whole class. I did put 6000 steps on my fitbit in that one hour; but zumba kicked my butt!  I will be sore tomorrow!
I also walked before zumba so I had 10,00 steps before noon!

We went into town to look at bike racks for the front of the truck. We saw several that we liked; now we need to do some research!  We also went to walmart and bought some fishing gear!  We have several good fishing piers in the campground.   I didnt catch a thing but Hiawatha caught his first eel!
My rig moved a few times; but mostly looked like this
I did get go see a nice sunset on the Peace River
We finished eating and walked back to the camper and ate dinner.

At the end of the day my first 20,000 steps

1 comment: