Thursday, January 28, 2016

It's Official!

The wettest January in our area of Florida since they have been keeping records!  Everything is wet and soggy.  I walked to Zumba in my rain boots this morning.  I have over 10,000 steps before noon today, and since it is still pouring rain I am sure I won't get much more.

This plant is all over the campground and I think it is so pretty

Notice the nice practice green behind the plant. Hiawatha and I bought a couple of putters to practice for mini golf!

We took the bikes to Boca Grande for a ride around the island. It was so pretty and i have lots of pics on my memory card and for some strange reason I cannot upload them to my laptop!  We had appointment to get the front hitch on the truck after we left Boca. I got a migraine just as we were leaving the island and I didnt have my rescue meds with me (i now have made sure I keep them in the truck!). Anyway by the time we got the hitch on the truck I was in full blown migraine mode. Fortunately the rescue meds worked fast and I was feeling better once i got back to the camper and took my medicine, but it still left me with the mark of the beast!

After zumba the mark is still visible; but I made it thru the whole class!
And what is the reward for zumba
Grits and fried egg!  My favorite!

Hiawatha is waiting on the rain to quit so that he can get his 10,000 steps. I am shooting for 15,000 but it is doubtful

No comments:

Post a Comment