Friday, January 22, 2016

Rain again

It was very rainy here today. So  I just cleaned in the camper. Put up these pics... Sure do miss these sweet babies
 We finally got rid of the rain so I washed some clothes and hung them on my solar dryer that Hiawatha made. Everyone in this park has one. I still use the 110 dryer that is descretly situated under a tablecloth; but like having the solar dryer too!
We put the bikes on the new rack today to try it out. I think it looks like a wheelchair rack!
It does fold up nicely.  I will be glad when we get the front hitch on the truck. We are going to have $500 in hitch and rack to carry two bikes that I am sure no one would take if we tried to give them away!

I got over 10,000 steps today. It's a good thing that i did because I fixed thick pork chops, baked potato, corn and corn muffins for dinner!  I have zumba at 9am so I will work it off then!

Until tomorrow!

1 comment: